About Wine Portal
The Wine Portal Group is an end-to-end wine sourcing and distribution platform that services all client segments across Asia, ranging from Private Clients & Experienced Collectors, On-Trade Customers & Industry Professionals, Mass Retail & Aspiring Wine Consumers and Media & Content.
Our mission is to create a holistic destination for people to discover, learn and enjoy wine.
We strive to go beyond for the Asian wine community through our various brands including:
- Park90 – an award-winning wine lounge that has established itself amongst connoisseurs
- Grand Cru Wine Concierge – a premium wine retail shop that provides customized and exclusive offline and online wine buying experience
- Wine90 – our introductory wine bar for aficionados of all levels
- SG Wine Mart – an online-only marketplace for consumers to access value-for-money entry-level wines for everyday drinking
About The Role
You will be part of the Sales team, providing support in handling all sales matters.You will work closely with the internal sales and finance team, as well as external customers to ensure smooth sales activities across all point-of-sales that are in alignment with company policies.
What You Will Do
- Receiving and processing orders via email or phone
- Check data accuracy in orders and SO with the logistics department
- Liaise with the logistics department to ensure timely deliveries
- Contact clients to obtain updated information of payment
- Maintain and update sales and customer records i.e. CRM
- Compiling weekly / monthly sales reports
- Work closely with the sales team to monitor inventory and SKUs depletion
- Monitor market share development by sales channel and strategic intent
- Supporting the sales department with other administrative tasks, if requested
- Proven work experience as a Sales administrator or Sales support agent
- Hands on experience with MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- A team player with a high level of dedication
- Ability to work under strict deadlines
To apply for this position, please email your C.V. to email@example.com. Do include your reason for leaving your current or previous employment, notice period if applicable, last drawn and expected salary.