About Wine Portal
The Wine Portal Group is an end-to-end wine sourcing and distribution platform that services all client segments across Asia, ranging from Private Clients & Experienced Collectors, On-Trade Customers & Industry Professionals, Mass Retail & Aspiring Wine Consumers and Media & Content.
Our mission is to create a holistic destination for people to discover, learn and enjoy wine.
We strive to go beyond for the Asian wine community through our various brands including:
- Park90 – an award-winning wine lounge that has established itself amongst connoisseurs
- Grand Cru Wine Concierge – a premium wine retail shop that provides customized and exclusive offline and online wine buying experience
- Wine90 – our introductory wine bar for aficionados of all levels
- SG Wine Mart – an online-only marketplace for consumers to access value-for-money entry-level wines for everyday drinking
About The Role
As part of our shift towards digital innovation, Wine Portal is assembling a new team to lead our digital products. In this role, you will be a core member of a small but effective integrated team that will help Wine Portal build and grow our digital ecosystem. You will own the digital and integrated online campaigns across multiple platforms with the goal of bringing best in class brand and e-commerce experiences to life for our consumers.
What You Will Do
- Responsible for driving Wine Portal’s e-commerce strategy, including evaluating technology alternatives, mobile applications and third-party e-commerce sales channels
- Optimize e-commerce sales and responsible for budgeting, planning and target-setting of e-commerce channels
- Collaborate with the wider product and marketing teams to plan and create digital driven marketing plans (includes paid media), content, creatives, KPIs & reporting
- Manage Wine Portal’s digital assets. Oversee and recommend websites enhancement to maximize audience opportunities (data capture, where-to-buy, store visits etc)
- Manage digital marketing tactics: including SEO, SEM, social media advertising, email marketing, etc
- Identify new trends, shopper insights and opportunities with internal and external data
- Actively identify and pursue business development opportunities with other brands
- 4 to 5 years of experience in e-Commerce, with profound knowledge of the e-Commerce landscape in Singapore
- Creative, organized, solutions-oriented, expert multi-tasker, self-motivated, and thrives in high pressure and fast-paced environment
- Effective communicator, able to achieve internal alignment and handle communications with external partners
- Knowledge in budgeting and basic financial literacy
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience in the wine industry is preferred
To apply for this position, please email your C.V. to email@example.com. Do include your reason for leaving your current or previous employment, notice period if applicable, last drawn and expected salary.