About Wine Portal
The Wine Portal Group is an end-to-end wine sourcing and distribution platform that services all client segments across Asia, ranging from Private Clients & Experienced Collectors, On-Trade Customers & Industry Professionals, Mass Retail & Aspiring Wine Consumers and Media & Content.
Our mission is to create a holistic destination for people to discover, learn and enjoy wine.
We strive to go beyond for the Asian wine community through our various brands including:
- Park90 – an award-winning wine lounge that has established itself amongst connoisseurs
- Grand Cru Wine Concierge – a premium wine retail shop that provides customized and exclusive offline and online wine buying experience
- Wine90 – our introductory wine bar for aficionados of all levels
- SG Wine Mart – an online-only marketplace for consumers to access value-for-money entry-level wines for everyday drinking
What You Will Do
- Communicate with designers, marketing and sales to meet content and the business functional requirements
- Software development having responsibilities to perform web-based and API-based application architecture design, development and deployment
- Build new application, add features, create CI/CD pipeline and maintain the applications
- Prepare system documentation and perform software testing for quality assurance
- Support and troubleshooting for maintenance of applications
- Degree Holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- 7+ years of hands-on experience in Python & PHP programming language
- Experience in Flask & Laravel framework is required
- Proficiency in AWS cloud, and CI/CD pipeline setup
- Cognitive about designing, deploying and operating highly available, scalable and fault-tolerant systems using Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience in MYSQL or PostgreSQL databases & version control tools i.e., GIT
- Knowledge in SEO, mobile app development is good to have
- Self-motivated, passionate, willing to learn, and driven with strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
To apply for this position, please email your C.V. to email@example.com. Do include your reason for leaving your current or previous employment, notice period if applicable, last drawn and expected salary.