About Wine Portal
The Wine Portal Group is an end-to-end wine sourcing and distribution platform that services all client segments across Asia, ranging from Private Clients & Experienced Collectors, On-Trade Customers & Industry Professionals, Mass Retail & Aspiring Wine Consumers and Media & Content.
Our mission is to create a holistic destination for people to discover, learn and enjoy wine.
We strive to go beyond for the Asian wine community through our various brands including:
- Park90 – an award-winning wine lounge that has established itself amongst connoisseurs
- Grand Cru Wine Concierge – a premium wine retail shop that provides customized and exclusive offline and online wine buying experience
- Wine90 – our introductory wine bar for aficionados of all levels
- SG Wine Mart – an online-only marketplace for consumers to access value-for-money entry-level wines for everyday drinking
About The Role
The ideal candidate will support the full scope of Human Resources responsibilities and partner with
the organization on strategic initiatives. They will maintain and enhance the organization’s human
resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating human resources policies, programs, and
What You Will Do
- Responsible for full spectrum of HR functions: recruitment, compensation, payroll.
- Ensure compliance with statutory reporting and filing requirements e.g., CPF, IRAS, MOM, NS and
other government-related claims as well as administering work pass application/ issuance/ renewal/
- Manage, mentor and guide HR executives and admin personnel.
- Prepare and manage HR documentation for employees’ p-files.
- Develop and review HR policy and manual guides.
- Manage employees’ discipline, counselling, grievances.
- Design compensation and benefits packages.
- Implement performance review procedures.
- Conduct effective sourcing, screening and interviewing techniques.
- Act as the point of contact between employees and management.
- Create and run referral bonus programs.
- Any other ad-hoc duties
- Degree/Diploma holder in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or equivalent.
- Good knowledge of labor Law, HR best practices and policies.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Proficient in English and Mandarin.
- Minimum 4 – 6 years HR and Payroll experience.
To apply for this position, please email your C.V. to email@example.com. Do include your reason for leaving your current or previous employment, notice period if applicable, last drawn and expected salary.