About Wine Portal
The Wine Portal Group is an end-to-end wine sourcing and distribution platform that services all client segments across Asia, ranging from Private Clients & Experienced Collectors, On-Trade Customers & Industry Professionals, Mass Retail & Aspiring Wine Consumers and Media & Content.
Our mission is to create a holistic destination for people to discover, learn and enjoy wine.
We strive to go beyond for the Asian wine community through our various brands including:
- Park90 – an award-winning wine lounge that has established itself amongst connoisseurs
- Grand Cru Wine Concierge – a premium wine retail shop that provides customized and exclusive offline and online wine buying experience
- Wine90 – our introductory wine bar for aficionados of all levels
- SG Wine Mart – an online-only marketplace for consumers to access value-for-money entry-level wines for everyday drinking
About The Role
You will be part of the Operations & Logistics team, providing operational and customer support to our customers as well as supporting the team on the smooth processing of orders and deliveries related matters.
What You Will Do
- Provide high level quality service & proactive communication with customers, in both pre and post sales functions via calls and emails.
- Timely response to customers’ enquiries across multiple platforms and sales channel.
- Coordinate delivery schedule and ensure timely deliveries to customers.
- Provide assistance to the Operations & Logistics team in:
- Order Processing.
- Fulfilment arrangement.
- Organize and monitor billings for customer storage wines.
- Work effectively as part of a team to achieve individual & team objectives.
- Any other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.
- At least 1-3 year of related customer service experience preferred.
- Proficient with MS Office and Inventory Management Systems.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with good command of English and Mandarin.
- Strong customer service with good communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Detail oriented and able to handle multiple tasks.
- Pleasant personality with positive attitude and customer oriented.
- Good team player and able to work independently.
To apply for this position, please email your C.V. to email@example.com. Do include your reason for leaving your current or previous employment, notice period if applicable, last drawn and expected salary.