About Wine Portal
The Wine Portal Group is an end-to-end wine sourcing and distribution platform that services all client segments across Asia, ranging from Private Clients & Experienced Collectors, On-Trade Customers & Industry Professionals, Mass Retail & Aspiring Wine Consumers and Media & Content.
Our mission is to create a holistic destination for people to discover, learn and enjoy wine.
We strive to go beyond for the Asian wine community through our various brands including:
- Park90 – an award-winning wine lounge that has established itself amongst connoisseurs
- Grand Cru Wine Concierge – a premium wine retail shop that provides customized and exclusive offline and online wine buying experience
- Wine90 – our introductory wine bar for aficionados of all levels
- SG Wine Mart – an online-only marketplace for consumers to access value-for-money entry-level wines for everyday drinking
About The Role
We’re looking for a creative communicator to join the Marketing team. You should be passionate about visual storytelling backed by strong graphic design and copywriting ability. You don’t have to love wine but your content should be engaging through the use of typography, design (static & interactive), illustration, photography, and videography. If you enjoy bringing concepts to life and are not opposed to the occasional cheeky drink, you could very well be a great addition to a budding team.
What You Will Do
- Design engaging, creative, and compelling content for web, digital and print
- Responsible for the design and layout of branded and visual communication materials
- Work within project deadlines to ensure on-time completion
- Advise best practices and optimization throughout design projects
- Work with a wide range of media and graphic design software
- Establish creative direction for the company within brand guidelines
- Overall project management, prioritising and managing work coming in from multiple business units
- Determine voice and messaging for graphic design pieces
- Proficiency in programs such as Adobe Suites – Illustrator, Photoshop, Lightroom
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Reliable team player, strong communicator, detail oriented and eager to learn
- Portfolio of work with a wide range of creative projects
- Strong analytical skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and web
- Experience with both print and digital media
To apply for this position, please email your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org. Do include your reason for leaving your current or previous employment, notice period if applicable, last drawn and expected salary.