About Wine Portal
The Wine Portal Group is an end-to-end wine sourcing and distribution platform that services all client segments across Asia, ranging from Private Clients & Experienced Collectors, On-Trade Customers & Industry Professionals, Mass Retail & Aspiring Wine Consumers and Media & Content.
Our mission is to create a holistic destination for people to discover, learn and enjoy wine.
We strive to go beyond for the Asian wine community through our various brands including:
- Park90 – an award-winning wine lounge that has established itself amongst connoisseurs
- Grand Cru Wine Concierge – a premium wine retail shop that provides customized and exclusive offline and online wine buying experience
- Wine90 – our introductory wine bar for aficionados of all levels
- SG Wine Mart – an online-only marketplace for consumers to access value-for-money entry-level wines for everyday drinking
What You Will Do
- Being involved in Global Management decision making
- Delivering the sales and business development strategies in line with revenue and
- Advising clients on their wine collections to achieve their personal objectives
- On-boarding new clients through intermediary relationships, events and marketing
- Developing a strong regional referral network to identify key prospects globally
- Develop, manage and service a base of clients who are UHNWIs from Asia and
- Responsible for creating and building a strong vision and team to ensure the
company continue to progress and gain market share in a very dynamic and competitive environment
- Demonstrated track record in driving growth and building teams.
- WSET Level 3 Award in Wine and Spirits.
- Strong communications, interactions and relationship-building skills.
- Constant communications and meetings, in-person and/ or virtually, with clients
from Hong Kong and Mainland China.
- Applicant needs to converse fluently in English and Cantonese to support the
requirements of this position.
- Competent/ Expert skills level in Project Management, computer processing skills,
marketing tools and CRM.
- Possess Degree in Business Management.
- Based in Hong Kong and willing to travel to Mainland China (Shenzhen, Shanghai,
etc.) for business meetings.
- Ideally having minimum of eight years’ experience of sales and new business
development within the relevant industry.
To apply for this position, please email your C.V. to email@example.com. Do include your reason for leaving your current or previous employment, notice period if applicable, last drawn and expected salary.