About Wine Portal
The Wine Portal Group is an end-to-end wine sourcing and distribution platform that services all client segments across Asia, ranging from Private Clients & Experienced Collectors, On-Trade Customers & Industry Professionals, Mass Retail & Aspiring Wine Consumers and Media & Content.
Our mission is to create a holistic destination for people to discover, learn and enjoy wine.
We strive to go beyond for the Asian wine community through our various brands including:
- Park90 – an award-winning wine lounge that has established itself amongst connoisseurs
- Grand Cru Wine Concierge – a premium wine retail shop that provides customized and exclusive offline and online wine buying experience
- Wine90 – our introductory wine bar for aficionados of all levels
- SG Wine Mart – an online-only marketplace for consumers to access value-for-money entry-level wines for everyday drinking
About The Role
Reporting to Finance Manager, you are responsible for full sets of accounts, month end closing, financial and management reporting. You are also in charge of the our day-to-day transactions, including the expenses and billing transactions.
What You Will Do
- Managing full sets of accounts AR/AP/GL, including monthly/quarterly/yearly account closing
- Monthly prepare statement of account to customer and follow up overdue invoices
- Perform inter-company transactions reconciliation
- Maintain fixed assets and FRS116 recording and filing
- Prepare audit schedules and bank reconciliation
- Preparation and e-filing of GST
- Support & prepare documents and materials for auditing & tax purposes
- Assist in ad-hoc admin and finance assignment when required
- Advanced / Diploma / Certificate in Accountancy
- Preferably Experience in XERO Accounting Software
- Proficient in MS Word & Excel (i.e. V-lookup)
- Self-motivated & able to plan, organise and work independently to meet job objectives and
- Good Team Player
- At least 2-3 years of working experience in similar position
To apply for this position, please email your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org. Do include your reason for leaving your current or previous employment, notice period if applicable, last drawn and expected salary.