About Wine Portal
The Wine Portal Group is an end-to-end wine sourcing and distribution platform that services all client segments across Asia, ranging from Private Clients & Experienced Collectors, On-Trade Customers & Industry Professionals, Mass Retail & Aspiring Wine Consumers and Media & Content.
Our mission is to create a holistic destination for people to discover, learn and enjoy wine.
We strive to go beyond for the Asian wine community through our various brands including:
- Park90 – an award-winning wine lounge that has established itself amongst connoisseurs
- Grand Cru Wine Concierge – a premium wine retail shop that provides customized and exclusive offline and online wine buying experience
- Wine90 – our introductory wine bar for aficionados of all levels
- SG Wine Mart – an online-only marketplace for consumers to access value-for-money entry-level wines for everyday drinking
About The Role
We’re looking for an innovative marketing manager to promote our company’s brand and services. In this role, you will be optimizing our marketing strategies, managing the marketing department’s budget and staff.
To ensure success, you will need extensive knowledge of traditional and digital marketing strategies and the ability to identify new business leads. An outstanding marketing manager will be someone whose expertise translates into increased brand awareness and profitability.
Ultimately, you will help us build and maintain a strong and consistent portfolio of brands through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels.
What You Will Do
- Develop strategies and tactics to boost the company’s reputation and drive qualified traffic
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns from ideation to execution
- Experiment with various organic and paid acquisition channels
- Increasing brand awareness and market share
- Coordinate marketing strategies with the sales, financial, public relations, and other inter departments
- Manage the marketing department’s budget and targets
- Prepare and present post-campaign performance reports to senior management
- Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in marketing, with knowledge of both traditional and digital marketing strategies
- Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding
- Creative, organized, solutions-oriented, expert multi-tasker, self-motivated, and thrives in high pressure and fast-paced environment
- Effective communicator, able to achieve internal alignment and handle communications with external partners
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge in budgeting and basic financial literacy
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience in the wine industry is preferred
To apply for this position, please email your C.V. to email@example.com. Do include your reason for leaving your current or previous employment, notice period if applicable, last drawn and expected salary.